[libdispatch-dev] lib dispatch worker threads may loop depending on compiler optimization

Joakim Johansson jocke at tbricks.com
Thu Sep 15 08:31:30 PDT 2011

I do think it is a possibility - we would need to investigate it, we already have a dual-compiler toolchain (GCC + Oracle / Sun Studio) - I’d prefer to be able to switch the GCC part -> clang if possible (or both of those…).

Clang does build libdispatch fine on Solaris, but we haven’t done as extensive testing with it (yet) as we hoped to get C++ up and running as well…

Will discuss it offline a bit...

Joakim