1.6.0 sometime late next week

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Sat Nov 24 22:07:26 PST 2007

On Nov 23, 2007, at 4:57 AM, Boey Maun Suang wrote:

> Hi Juan,
>
>> 	So if anyone has a Panther box, has an interest for a dmg for that
>> platform and feels like lending a hand, please do coordinate with
>> me to put together that dmg.
>
> I bought a second-hand one few months ago just for MacPorts (no, I
> don't have much money, I just spend it wisely :P ), so I'd be happy
> to do it.  There may be a couple of days turnaround, though, as I'm
> currently shuttling between two places of residence throughout each
> week, and it'd be a bit hard to carry a PowerMac dual G5 and 20"
> cinema display every day on foot.
>
> Kind regards,
>

> Maun Suang

	Thanks to all of you, Maun Suang, Chris and Ryan, for offering to
help with the Panther dmg. I'd love to do it with whomever I can
coordinate with over AIM and/or IRC, in order to keep a close eye on
details. E-mail me privately for contact information if you're not
already on IRC (where you can usually find me), please.

	In any case, the base/portmgr/ReleaseProcess file has some detailed
instructions for the dmg too, explaining how to build it and some of
the details I believe anyone trying to create it should look out for;
reading that will certainly give you a head-start on what needs to be
done. Let me know if you have any questions.

	Regards,...

-jmpp