1.6.0 sometime late next week

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Fri Nov 23 00:57:33 PST 2007

Hi Juan,

> 	So if anyone has a Panther box, has an interest for a dmg for that
> platform and feels like lending a hand, please do coordinate with
> me to put together that dmg.

I bought a second-hand one few months ago just for MacPorts (no, I
don't have much money, I just spend it wisely :P ), so I'd be happy
to do it.  There may be a couple of days turnaround, though, as I'm
currently shuttling between two places of residence throughout each
week, and it'd be a bit hard to carry a PowerMac dual G5 and 20"
cinema display every day on foot.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--