Buildfarm try

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Mon Oct 15 02:09:52 PDT 2007

	Hello again Simon!

	Top posting to make one general and quick comment on this topic. I
am very very interested in this attempt of yours and will look into
it in detail later on, so do expect many questions on what you did
coming my way ;-)

	But in the mean time, would you care to read my entry on logging
support for MacPorts "action targets" (read, those that drive a port
toward its destroot)?

http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/wiki/PortLoggingProposal

	Following the website redesign, this is my number one priority and
would indeed love to spark some interest from our developers base. It
is one of the goals of my proposal to use the results of logs to
create build result pages & summaries like yours on an automated
fashion, as detailed in the Wiki doc, so I hope you'll find it
interesting.

	Regards,...

-jmpp