Patches awaiting review

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Sun May 11 00:33:19 PDT 2008

Joshua Root wrote:
> I've got a bunch of bugfix patches on Trac which need reviewing. It
> would be nice to get as many of them as possible into the upcoming
> release. Ticket URLS:
>
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/7361
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/10768
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/10827
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/11971
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/12013
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/12170
>
> There are also some patches from gwhitney which have been sitting there
> for quite a while. He says he won't have time to work on MP until at
> least the end of June. Tickets:
>
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/8221
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/11891
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/11897

#10768 has now been committed. Thanks to Rainer for reviewing the
patches in #7631, #10827, #11971 and #12170. I've updated #7361 and
#12170 in response.

Some more tickets with patches that need review that aren't on the
previous list:

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/8763
http://trac.macports.org/ticket/11501
http://trac.macports.org/ticket/11759