cmake portgroup (then kde portgroup)

Orville Bennett illogical1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 04:13:31 PST 2009

A while ago ryan asked if i could make a cmake portgroup and i
accepted the job, with some trepidation. I have some free time now and
would like to begin working on that. I'd like some information on how
to go about doing this portgroup.

disclaimer: it would be totally based on the needs of the kde
portfiles i'm maintaining, which by the way, are finally ready to be
widely used now :-)
If there is anything outside of kde and its dependencies using cmake i
don't about it.
Also I'm not mr. über coder guy so wordy documentation on this is a
plus. I've seen http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/_resources/port1.0/group/haskell-1.0.tcl?rev=45388
  and i'm still confused. :-)

P.S. if you've told me any of this information before i've forgotten.
This thread is an attempt at preventing that from happening once again.
@ ryan: sorry for taking so long, i hadn't forgotten, was just quite
busy.