cmake and kde4 portgroups

Bryan Blackburn blb at macports.org
Sat Jan 24 12:59:38 PST 2009

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 01:55:25PM -0500, Orville Bennett said:

> On Jan 24, 2009, at 3:19 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> On Jan 23, 2009, at 22:43, Orville Bennett wrote:
>>
>>> Tried my hand at cmake and kde4 portgroups. Here's what I came up
>>> with. I don't know how to use these so that I can test them though...
>>
>> I think you just have to put them in your dports/_resources/port1.0/
>> group directory and then use them from a port with a statement like
>> "PortGroup cmake 1.0"
> That seems to work
>>

>> In the cmake portgroup, I think -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=${prefix}
>> shouldn't be in configure.args; it should replace what's in
>> configure.pre_args.
> Done. I'll commit "soon"
> Here're what the new ones look like

A couple of notes:

For cmake, the bit

configure.pre_args-delete       --prefix=${prefix}
configure.pre_args-append       -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=${prefix}

can be simplified to just

configure.pre_args    -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=${prefix}

For kde4, I believe the line

post-extract            { file mkdir ${worksrcpath} }

can be replaced with the (new in 1.7)

extract.mkdir    yes

to create it automatically for you.  Though it does it in pre-extract so is
kde4 not using it during extract since yours is post-extract?

Also in kde4, the BUILD_DOC=on in +docs needs to be added to something, I'm
guessing, with a -append?

Bryan