Permissions for trac's wiki pages

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Sat Oct 23 02:56:34 PDT 2010

I just noticed that it is possible for any registered user to create own wiki pages on MacPorts' trac.

I found it strange though that it was not possible to delete a previously created page anymore.

This, I understood, is only allowed to committers.

Is that intended?

I believe if a normal registered user is allowed to create pages, he/she should also be allowed to remove their own pages again.

(But, I don't know how isolation between different users is actually implemented, so perhaps this is even not possible to arrange in a safe manner.)