[90234] trunk/dports/devel/lua-luahpdf/Portfile

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Mon Mar 26 03:13:07 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 04:01:14AM -0500, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> The buildbot builds your port immediately after you commit it, and
> stores that archive on the packages server.

I disagree. Looking at the relevant build for the change in r90234
(which is #5223 [1]) the compilation stdout says
	Building lua-luahpdf (1 of 1)...package found, not building again
clearly indicating the buildbot is _not_ rebuilding unless you increase
the revision. This makes Andrea's assumption valid and invalidates:

[1] http://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-snowleopard-x86_64/builds/5223

--
Clemens Lang