Mid-Term Report

Niels Dettenbach (Syndicat IT&Internet) nd at syndicat.com
Thu Jun 26 13:01:50 PDT 2014

On 26. Juni 2014 21:29:32 MESZ, Shashwat Pandey <devshashwatpandey at gmail.com> wrote:
>I am a Google Summer of Code 2014 student working on the 'Interactive
>Port
>Command' project for Macports. I have been working for about a month
>now
>and would like to show the progress i have made.

Hi Sashwat,

without diggin' in detail into your project so far - it is really nice  to see that  someone is open in mind to bring in the resources who are required for the success of such a "graphical"/"GUI" solution, as most typical Mac OSX end users are very GUI affine.

I have not much time to help you with deeper coding, at least some testing or similiar, but if you need anything around or within IP hosting or service resources - pls feel free to  ask me off-list - i will try to provide you with any resource you need for your project as a (hidden) "sponsor". May be this could help you in any way.

many thanks so far, good luck and coding drives plus
cheerioh,

Niels.
--
Niels Dettenbach