How to deal with tickets on trac with lots of subscribers and lots of trivial additions?

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Wed Jul 15 07:13:16 PDT 2015

Hi,

Is there any sane way to allow "silent changes" in tickets where
zillions of ports need to be changes (and lots of maintainers have to
be subscribed)?

I know I can do that in a comment, but then I will be the only one
with permissions to change that comment. Is there *any* was to allow
anyone with trac access to modify content without everyone on the
subscriber list getting notified about every trivial change?

Mojca