[137560] trunk/dports/archivers/lz4/Portfile

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Jun 14 20:18:00 PDT 2015

> On Jun 14, 2015, at 12:10 PM, mfeiri at macports.org wrote:
>
> Revision
> 137560
> Author
> mfeiri at macports.org
> Date
> 2015-06-14 10:10:21 -0700 (Sun, 14 Jun 2015)
> Log Message
>
> lz4: update to r130

> +master_sites        ${homepage}/archive
> +distfiles           ${version}${extract.suffix}

You typically should not override the master_sites of the github portgroup, nor the distfiles (unless "github.tarball_from releases"). In this case, all you're doing is switching from the default "tarball" URLs to "archive" URLs, but as far as I know they're equivalent. We may modify the github portgroup to support "archive" URLs at some point:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/40518

Until then, I recommend you continue using "tarball" URLs. I wouldn't change it right now, since the checksums would change, but next time you update the port, I would remove the above two lines.