Porticus 1.0b1 Released

Richard Laing alittledrop at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:46:52 PDT 2007

Both positive and negative feedback can be useful. Certainly I have no
philosophical problem with distributing the application as a port itself and
it is certainly I something I will look at. My initial concern however is to
make the application as useful and Mac-like as possible, hopefully making
MacPorts more accessible to the wider community.

Thanks for the feedback,
Richard