libxml2 checksum failed

Michael Franz mvfranz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 16:32:59 PST 2008

It seems that version 2.6.30 does not download completely.  The checksums do
not match and it does not untar.
When I untar (table) I get these errors.
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--crc error

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--length error
tar: Child returned status 1

Michael