xfig patch

Patrick González pgon at ecn.ulaval.ca
Tue Jan 22 07:19:38 PST 2008

Hi,

I have installed MacPorts in the intend of using xfig. Unfortunatly,
the port of xfig does not work. Apparently, someone posted a patch
file to address this issue but I have no idea how to use this patch
file. I have looked the user guide but it was of little help since it
explains more how to create such patch file than how to use it.

Can someone explain me how to fix the xfig port step by step ?

Many thanks.

Patrick González,
Directeur des programmes de 2e et 3e cycles
Département d'économique,
Université Laval, Québec, G1K 7P4
(418) 656-2131 poste 7735
pgon at ecn.ulaval.ca  ***  http://132.203.59.99