can't find expat header

Harry van der Wolf hvdwolf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 08:13:49 PDT 2008

One last thing to check is whether Macports /opt/local/bin comes before
/usr/bin (where Aplle bison resides) in your PATH.
>From the terminal do a "set | grep PATH"
It should have /opt/local/bin as first entry, otherwise it will still pick
the "old" binaries from Apple and Xcode.
If it already has /opt/local/bin before /usr/bin, I'm out of options.
If it doesn't have has /opt/local/bin before /usr/bin, change your .profile
in your home directory with vi or pico. If you don't want to change your
.profile you can temporarily override the patch in your terminal by
issueing:
"export PATH=/opt/local/bin;/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin;"

Harry