imagemagick

Xin Liu smilerliu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 14:49:01 PST 2009

I was the one who posted the problem that ImageMagick did not convert
pdf to eps nicely. I tried to modify delegates.xml as you suggested,
but it seems to me that the modification does not affect ImageMagick:
for instance, I deleted the entry about converting pdf to eps, but the
"convert" command did not complain about not finding a delegate.

However, from delegate.xml I find that I don't really need ImageMagick
to convert pdf to eps. I just copy the gs command in the delegate
entry to a shell script, and it works. Thanks for the hint!

Best
Regards,

Xin Liu