"No such file or directory" using Macports on Tiger

David A. Ventimiglia ventimig at msu.edu
Wed Oct 14 06:06:47 PDT 2009

Hi Ryan,

Thanks.  I understand about not using that other site.  Nonetheless, I
still get this error when I try `sudo port install plplot', and I found
nothing on the Wiki referring to this.  If the error I'm getting is
unfamiliar to anyone, ok, that's fine, I'll figure it out.  But I was
hoping someone would say, "oh, the 'libX11 no such directory' problem, I
know how to fix that."

Best,
David