Atlas problem when cleaning and rebuilding [was: Re: Poppler error]

Fabrizio Bartolomucci fbartolom at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:33:04 PST 2011

Ok, I executed the clean all command (it really took a lot of time to
complete) and successfully executed sudo port selfupdate and then:
sudo port upgrade outdated

but it is hanging since quite a few minutes at this point:
$ sudo port upgrade outdated
--->  Computing dependencies for atlas
--->  Fetching archive for atlas
--->  Attempting to fetch atlas-3.9.47_0+gcc44.darwin_11.x86_64.tbz2
from http://packages.macports.org/atlas
--->  Fetching atlas
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for atlas
--->  Extracting atlas
--->  Applying patches to atlas
--->  Configuring atlas
--->  Building atlas

--

	*Dr. Fabrizio Bartolomucci*
/eMail: /fbartolom at gmail.com <mailto:fbartolom at gmail.com>
/Phone:/ +39 3474013121 - Skype <skype:fbartolom>
Flickr <http://www.flickr.com/photos/fbartolom/> - LinkedIn
<http://it.linkedin.com/in/fbartolom> - Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/fabriziob> - YouTube
<http://www.youtube.com/fbartolom> - Lulu
<http://stores.lulu.com/fbartolom> - Google
<http://www.google.it/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=%22fabrizio+bartolomucci%22+fbartolom>
- Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/fbartolom> - WhoHub
<http://www.whohub.com/fbartolom>
Copainsdavant
<http://copainsdavant.linternaute.com/membre/16677688/1473782626/fabrizio_bartolomucci/>
- Nikon <http://www.nikonista.it/fbartolom> - Amazon
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A2M3CGV3IK2IN6/ref=cm_psrch_profile>
- New York Times
<http://timespeople.nytimes.com/view/user/26964925/activities.html> -
Apple Store <http://itunes.apple.com/it/app/virtual-tags/id406836749>

/Please think about the environment,
and the cost of ink cartridges, before hitting the print button.///