problem building qt4-x11 on SL

Frédéric Dubois Frederic.Dubois at univ-montp2.fr
Sat Dec 3 11:57:52 PST 2011

Dear All,
I'm always impressed by the relevance of your answers and by your
reactivity.
Concerning py27-xlib I did the upgrade (thanks), it works, but now I
have to understand how to manage the link
between py-xlib and the X11 display (help appreciated).
Concerning pyQt ... I'll try to do my best.

Regards.

--
Frédéric Dubois, Eng, PhD
LMGC - UMR CNRS 5508