issues following upgrade to Lion

Phillip Koebbe phillip.koebbe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 13:44:13 PST 2011

On Dec 4, 2011, at 2:34 PM, Jim Anderson wrote:

> I double-clicked the file that was downloaded after clicking the Install button on the Xcode page, and it ran very quickly.

How would you define 'very quickly'? And when you say 'the file that was downloaded', where was it located? When I installed Xcode, the actual install took a number of minutes. I wouldn't have described it as 'very quick', even on a pretty fast computer.

Do this: look in /Applications and see if you have something called "Install Xcode" or something like that. If so, did you run that?

Phillip