CMake and Fortran compiler

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Fri Dec 9 16:45:39 PST 2011

On 10 Dec 2011, at 12:37am, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 01:21, Chris Jones wrote:

>>> See my attachment in http://trac.macports.org/ticket/32477.
>>
>> and if you read further down you will find the problem.
>
> ... which is probably a different one than mine. (But nevertheless ...
> when I wrote the email I didn't see the posts sent after I attached my
> logs.)
>
>> My bet is like another user you are using an external (and broken) gfortran compiler.
>
> My bet is I'm not. Because "gfortran" doesn't exist on my machine and
> also because the logs differ significantly from those by the other
> user. Also, as I just figured out, the logs seems to suggest that root
> doesn't find the fortran compiler at all.

Sorry, my mistake. I must have looked at the wrong attachment.

Your error below is the mesa/glew X11 problem I mentioned. You need to either install root without the opengl variant enabled (so if you already have an older root installed with it, uninstall and reinstall) or reinstall your flew with the +x11 variant.

Chris