Mailman newbie questions

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Mon Dec 12 05:21:19 PST 2011

Am Montag, 12. Dezember 2011, 18:54:33 schrieben Sie:
> Hit enter to notify mailman owner...

This output may confuse as the requirement of this step setting up a new list
depends from your used email system. Other solutions like i.e. exim did not
require this configuration step for each list.

> Now I just need to make the aliases. Apparently I can do that using
> newaliases. Using mannewaliases I got a sendmail manual page. Is it part of
> sendmail?

newaliases is usually part of sendmail and/or postfix. If you need it depends
from if you are using sendmail / postfix as your mailer.

cheers,

Niels.

--
---