Warning: xcodebuild exists but failed to execute

Merton Campbell Crockett m.c.crockett at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 25 14:46:06 PDT 2012

Does anyone know exactly what this means?

The warning was received when I attempted the following command on Mac Mini Server:  sudo port install mtr

There has been a little strangeness on the Mac Mini Server.  The Apple App Store indicates that I have purchased Lion and Lion Server but doesn't show them as being installed on the server although that was done last November and have installed updates since then.  Could this be related to the warning as it may have been built for another OS X version?

--
Merton Campbell Crockett
m.c.crockett at roadrunner.com