qwt52

Daniel Marlow marlow at Princeton.EDU
Mon Jun 10 10:52:15 PDT 2013

Hello,

    Please forgive me if this is a newbie inquiry.

 In attempting various ports, I am encountering the following error:   "Can't install qwt52 because
conflicting ports are installed: qwt"   I assume that a straightforward solution would be to uninstall qwt
and proceed from there.    I am concerned, however, that there might be unintended consequences.  Is there any way to see what other programs use qwt?    I have the impression that at least some of these programs will work OK with qwt52.      If so, will these be automatic, or will I need to reinstall them?

Sincerely,
Dan Marlow