hypermail port problem

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 23 10:00:21 PST 2015

Thanks for your comments Brandon...

I think it's somewhat different than 'waiting for a mailbox file'. I'm
very new to MacPorts, and had a bit of trouble figuring out what I was
doing. But it's starting to sink in.

It occurs to me now that the binary that was generated needs to be
returned to its original environment surrounded by all the support files
that it needs to run.  I did not do that; I just executed the binary,
period, and so it sat -- what else could it do?

So, I'll get back to this later today.

Are you the same Brandon Allerby that did the original early work on Jnos?
Best,
jerome ve7ass
Vancouver