Xcode 7.0?

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at macports.org
Fri Sep 18 01:01:38 PDT 2015

Only things that might be concerning is that the SDKs are newer (iOS 9 and OS X 10.11), and the SDKs use text based stubs instead of dylibs, so MacPorts' ld64 ports don't work with the new SDK yet (you can use the +ld64_xcode variant to have the toolchains use the Xcode-provided linker instead as a solution for now).  Other than that, I haven't really heard of anything, and I've been using it for many months now.

--Jeremy