Error installing gmp

John T. Chung jchung at nyquest.com
Thu May 19 20:04:40 PDT 2016

Hey Mojca, Ryan ,

DOH!
Thanks. that seemed to have fixed. it. For my part, it was not very obvious
that some components were not installed on that screen.... they should have
a message saying "NOT INSTALLED" or something like that for idiots like me

--

*John ChungTechnology ArchitectNyquest Consultinghttp://www.nyquest.com
<http://www.nyquest.com>Mobile 419.464.9637 Office: 419.973.9072*