Imagick version?

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Sat May 21 21:24:32 PDT 2016

Hey all,

One of my servers is running the latest php5.5 on Mac 10.9.5.  The last
few updates of ImageMagick have resulted in this warning when I run any
updates using the WordPress command line interface (wp-cli.org):

    PHP Warning:  Version warning: Imagick was compiled against Image
    Magick version 1682 but version 1684 is loaded. Imagick will run but
    may behave surprisingly in Unknown on line 0

If I switch the active version back a few updates to ImageMagick
@6.9.2-10_1+x11, the warnings go away.   I tried installing
php55-imagick 3.4.1, but no change.

Anyone know if this is a real problem, or can I just ignore the warnings
and run ImageMagick @6.9.4-1_0+x11? Or what I can do to get a compatible
Imagick version?

Thanks!

--