Servers down?

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Fri Oct 21 14:41:23 PDT 2016

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 05:33:03PM -0400, Brandon Allbery wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Carlo Tambuatco <oraclmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I can't even get to the migration page on macports.org...
>
> Reportedly, Apple horked their internal routing such that they are
> only accessible from inside Apple. As if we needed another reason to
> ditch MacOSForge.

Yes, sorry. We would have preferred an announcement at a time where we
didn't have infrastructure issues, but since the current problem doesn't
appear to be solved soon we rather wanted to bite the bullet and do it
now than delay our schedule further.

I'm working on getting the Trac data moved, so we might bring the page
back in a few days on the new setup.

--
Clemens