[MacRuby-devel] Commit e-mail

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Wed Mar 19 22:12:55 PDT 2008

On Mar 19, 2008, at 8:24 PM, Marcel Molina Jr. wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 03:09:47AM +0000, Benjamin Stiglitz wrote:
>> Any chance we can get the 'forge to send out changelogs on a new
>> mailing list? macruby-changes?
>
> What about just subscribing to this feed?
> http://tinyurl.com/3az484

Oh I didn't remark that trac generated rss feeds, that's nice.

I think that a separate mailing list would be useful though (so that
people can easily discuss the changes).

Also, having e-mail notifications about changes in the tracker might
also be interesting. I will see that with the admin, maybe it's
possible.