[MacRuby-devel] Commit e-mail

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Thu Mar 20 00:25:07 PDT 2008

I'll setup the -changes mailing list and add it to the post-commit
this week. I'll announce here when its ready for subscribers.

Can you be more specific about "changes in the tracker"? The options
in v0.10.4 are limited, but I'll see what I can do if you let me know
what you want specifically.

-Bill