[MacRuby-devel] [feature request] open url in browser

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 07:19:56 PST 2008

hmm I guess I disagree but since I just got started with MacRuby and don't
know Cocoa I might be totally wrong.

My hope is to have all the common cocoa methods available in Ruby so I can
quickly create simple apps without always having to dig into the cocoa
documentation and create this kind of super long/not so  obvious method
calls.

-Matt