[MacRuby-devel] Hotcocoa design ethos [was Re: [feature request] open url in browser]

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 23:48:35 PST 2008

By the way, I did a quick demo of HotCocoa for Matz and he was pretty
impressed. He even said: "I will have to play with that when I will buy a
Mac ;)"

First I was totally shocked(in a good way) to hear that Matz is considering
buying a Mac and then I was like.... wow, if Matz sees something in
HotCocoa, it's that there is really something there.

I think what Matz liked from my quick demo was the fact Rich and Laurent
kept the Ruby spirit. In other words: "use Ruby and have fun playing with
your code".

-Matt