[MacRuby-devel] PBI - HTML and CSS in HotCocoa

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Fri Nov 21 12:25:34 PST 2008

It's possible to use HotCocoa to lay out windows, but (AFAIK)
the developer still has to do most of the layout, specifying
co-ordinates, etc.

Like lots of other Ruby developers, I'm comfortable with HTML
and CSS layout.  So, I wonder how hard it would be to convince
WebApp (for example) to accept web layout commands and hand
back the resulting co-ordinates.  Some kind of AJAX hack could
even be used, I suspect, to get dynamic JavaScript support.

I'd love to hear about any show-stoppers, other ideas, etc.  I
would be even happier to get some implementation hints (:-).

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com