[MacRuby-devel] PBI - MacRuby aux Fines Merbs...

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Wed Nov 12 11:01:59 PST 2008

At 13:36 -0500 11/12/08, Benjamin Stiglitz wrote:
> I should say that the RubySpec effort is also useful for
> testing MacRuby, in as much as it provides coverage for
> the vast majority of the behavior which MacRuby shares
> with 1.9 ...

My understanding is that the 1.9 coverage in the RubySpec
suite is pretty skeletal at present, but that simply means
that we need to create more 1.9-specific tests, as well as
some tests for MacRuby, per se.

FWIW, any MacRubySpec (:-) effort should be coordinated
with the fine folks running http://rubyspecresults.org/

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com