[MacRuby-devel] PBI - MacRuby aux Fines Merbs...

Benjamin Stiglitz ben at tanjero.com
Wed Nov 12 10:36:17 PST 2008

> PS: Credits to Laurent who has been making an effort on writing more
> and more tests for
> the core part of MacRuby! :)

Ditto. I should say that the RubySpec effort is also useful for
testing MacRuby, in as much as it provides coverage for the vast
majority of the behavior which MacRuby shares with 1.9 (YARV? I never
know what to call it anymore). There are bound to be wrinkles with
regards to some of the natively bridged classes, but we ought to
document these in our own specs as well.

-Ben