[MacRuby-devel] PBI - HTML and CSS in HotCocoa

Joshua Ballanco jballanc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 05:19:23 PST 2008

If you would like layout of elements with in HTML style, that's pretty
much what Shoes (http://shoooes.net/) is. I had a discussion back in
September of implementing Shoes on-top-of or along-side HotCocoa (http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macruby-devel/2008-September/000508.html
), but there are problems with attempting to meld the two. For one
thing, there's the "instance_eval" issue. Still, I think it would be
useful to implement Shoes in MacRuby. I just haven't had time to give
this any serious work.

Cheers,

Josh