[MacRuby-devel] PBI - macirb as a console, debugger, etc.

Antonin Hildebrand antonin at hildebrand.cz
Wed Oct 22 15:19:13 PDT 2008

Hi Rich,
I'm using console code made by Tim Burks. I cannot imagine developing
Cocoa+MacRuby without something similar.

I've created a github project with sample MacRuby application:
http://github.com/woid/macruby-irb/tree/master

The original project is here:
http://www.rubycocoa.com/mastering-cocoa-with-ruby

best regards,