[MacRuby-devel] PBI - macirb as a console, debugger, etc.

Jakub Suder jakub.suder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 07:01:47 PDT 2008

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 1:33 AM, Rich Morin <rdm at cfcl.com> wrote:
> Mashing in another idea, I'd like to be able to use macirb (and
> ultimately, MR itself) to make GreaseMonkey-like changes to an
> existing Cocoa app.  That is, move tings around in the interface,
> change their behavior, etc.  How much of this might be possible?

Wait, wouldn't that mean that you would be able to hack almost
anything in an existing application, including things like enabling
features disabled in a trial version, disabling "please buy/please
donate" popups, or just reverse-engineering it to see how it works
inside? I can't believe Apple would allow something like this...

Jakub Suder