[MacRuby-devel] PBI - macirb as a console, debugger, etc.

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Mon Oct 27 00:27:17 PDT 2008

Hi Antonin,

Excellent work! Would you mind if the project ships with MacRuby, as a
sample code?

We should perhaps customize it a little bit too, providing a way to
change the font, and showing the console by default when the app
starts. Also, maybe the console.rb file should be bundled with MacRuby
in the standard library so that you can easily fire it up from a
MacRuby app.

Laurent