[MacRuby-devel] http://www.macruby.org/trac/wiki/MacRubyDifferences

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Mon Oct 27 01:02:13 PDT 2008

Hi Rich & Jakub,

I modified the page a little bit to reflect the current status as well
as fixing some formatting.

http://www.macruby.org/trac/wiki/MacRubyDifferences

There are still a few things to cover, though. I guess we could use
that as the starting point of an article that would describe the
process of porting a RubyCocoa application to MacRuby.

Laurent