[MacRuby-devel] PBI - macirb as a console, debugger, etc.

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Mon Oct 27 21:43:30 PDT 2008

FWIW, I'd like to see the console (and any other generally-useful
tools) included in the MacRuby release.  The fewer hoops a newbie
has to jump through, the better chance that s/he won't get Tired
of the Whole Thing and bail out.

In the meanwhile, I've taken an initial swipe at creating a HowTo
for getting and using Antonin's Console project:

  https://www.macruby.org/trac/wiki/MacRubyConsoleHowTo

After typing "2 + 2" into the irb session, I kinda ran out of
steam, but I will try to get back to it RSN.  In the meanwhile,
feel free to contribute and/or correct...

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com