[MacRuby-devel] 0.3 available for testing

Joshua Ballanco jballanc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 12:15:02 PDT 2008

Ditto, looking good, especially HotCocoa! There still seem to be a few
issues with macgem. I tried removing GitHub from my sources
(processing gem metadata from GitHub was causing issues), and that
left my .gemrc corrupt (I've attached the corrupted version). It seems
like the issue is with YAML processing. After getting that worked out,
I was able to install the 'git' gem with no problem, but installing
ActiveRecord failed. I get:
ERROR:  Error installing activerecord:
	activerecord requires  ()
Which, btw, are there plans on merging MacGem with RubyGems 1.2? I
noticed that macgem --version is still reporting 1.1.1

I'll keep banging on it and let you know if I come across anything else.

Cheers,

Josh