[MacRuby-devel] a modest request

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Sun Apr 5 11:48:57 PDT 2009

Hi Rich,

Technically there is no reason why the experimental branch wouldn't
work on PPC. The VM itself should work I think in big endian byte
order and LLVM is supposed to support PPC (ppc & ppc64) too. However,
since I do not have the time to verify and test I prefer to claim that
PPC is not supported, because it could provide "false hopes".

If you're willing to contribute time to verify that it works on PPC
(by periodically running the tests for instance) then I would be glad
to mention that PPC is supported. You have the sources, so let me
know :-)

Laurent