[MacRuby-devel] forwardingTargetForSelector vs. MacRuby 0.4

Clay Bridges diffengr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 09:10:56 PDT 2009

> (Sorry for the late reply.)

Ditto.

> Did you try using the "old" methodSignatureForSelector: and
> -forwardInvocation: technique?

Thanks for the suggestion, but no. I'm using MacRuby to test my ObjC
classes, and the design decisions on the ObjC side are made othogonal
to MacRuby considerations. Put another way, for me, the workarounds
should be on the MacRuby side.

I actually found some interesting stuff while trying to create a
workaround, but I'll post that in another thread. Two follow-up
questions:

* Do I need to file a bug, etc.? Let me know what I can do to help.

* The probably-too-frequent question: Any idea if this will be fixed in 0.5?

Thanks

Clay Bridges