[MacRuby-devel] Any volunteers to help maintain http://www.macruby.org?

Mike Sassak msassak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:02:26 PDT 2009

Hi Matt,

You can see my draft at
http://github.com/msassak/macruby_website/tree/tutorials/contributing-to-the-website.
It's in content/documentation/website-contributions.txt. The flow from one
section to another could be improved in places, and I think it might be
better if I used the editorial "we" consistently rather than mentioning you
and Laurent by name, but all in all I think it's in pretty good shape.

I had to replace the rake blog tasks with those generated by the newest
version of Webby (0.9.4) to get them to work for me, and I added a gitignore
file, but all those changes are in separate commits.

Let me know what you think, and what changes need to be made, etc.
Mike