[MacRuby-devel] Framework callbacks in macirb

Tedd Fox teddfox1 at me.com
Sun Feb 8 14:28:45 PST 2009

Awesome advice!!!  I actually "accidentally" did that last night :-)
Thanks!  I am learning Ruby and I am a Macintosh NOT but do not "get"
objective-C for some reason, so I am choosing MacRuby as my
Speciality.  I am glad MacRuby came along :-)

I like the faster prototyping ability (which is exactly what I need).

Any other advice for a newb?  A real newb?