[MacRuby-devel] Framework callbacks in macirb

Barry Walker bwalker at quantumparametrics.com
Mon Feb 9 14:50:10 PST 2009

Laurent,
Initially I ran HotConsole, loaded my framework, and sent a packet.  I
verified there was a response on the bus analyzer, but there was no
indication of response packet callback and no packet data ever showed up in
the object.

Thinking I may have misunderstood, I called
NSApplication.sharedApplication.run myself.  That completely locked up
HotConsole.

I'm happy to run other tests if you have any additional thoughts.

Barry