[MacRuby-devel] Framework callbacks in macirb

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Mon Feb 9 13:09:36 PST 2009

Barry,

That's weird, HotConsole should not behave like that. Are you calling
NSApplication.sharedApplication.run in the HotConsole prompt by
yourself? If yes, then you shouldn't because HotConsole already called
it for you. All you should do is use your framework without thinking
of the run loop and theoretically it should work fine.

Laurent